Terms & Conditions
- You understand that some information offered through the Easton Tour & Travel site is offered by third parties that operate services independently from Easton Tour & Travel. You assume total responsibility and risk for Your use of services and the information about them offered through Easton Tour & Travel.
- We strongly recommend the purchase of appropriate travel insurance with every booking.
- Prices listed are per person in Canadian funds, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise noted.
- Port charges, airfare, government fees and taxes are additional unless otherwise noted.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Specials listed are valid for new bookings only.
- Other dates may be available, please call for details.
- It is your responsibility to comply with the terms, conditions or requirements (such as entry documents, passport, and visas) of any service provider, or any country or governmental authorities, or to bear any costs or losses incurred as a consequence of you not complying with them.
- Information in this web site and the web site itself may be changed and updated without prior notice.
- The Easton Tour & Travel site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Easton Tour & Travel makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or services included on the site. You expressly agree that your use of the site is at your sole risk.
- To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Easton Tour & Travel disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
- In order to process your booking, we may need to use personal information for you and other passengers included in your booking, which may include each passenger’s name, address, phone number, email address, passport number, credit/debit card number and sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, religious or other special requirements. This personal information may be passed on to other suppliers for your travel arrangements in addition to public authorities (such as customs and immigration), security and credit checking organizations, and otherwise as required by law.
- We offer our clients an “opt-out” option at any time they wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us. If you initially decide to receive information from us but at a later date wish to remove your information from our database, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- While we do sometimes make use of fulfillment companies regarding the mailing of items to our clients, we do not sell our client lists, ever.